Founded in Los Angeles, California 1987, California Tan is the World's Top Selling UV lotions brand. California Tan has embraced state-of-the-art pioneering patented Spray Tanning technologies to create the ultimate Spray Tan applications as used by Penelope Cruz, Paris Hilton and Gisele Bundchen
Everything to achieve the perfect summer tan even when the British weather is less.
California tan £18.00 (book with a friend and get a £3 discount each).
Please complete any hair removal, exfoliate and moisturise the day before. On the day of the tan wear loose dark clothing and flip flops with no cosmetics or moisturisers.
Looking after your tan
Straight after your treatment we recommend that you:
- Leave your spray tan for at least 6 hours before showering or taking a bath. this gives your tan a chance to fully develop.
- Avoid wearing socks or shoes after your tanning session as sweating can inhibit the development of your tan. Sandals are a good choice.
- Avoid applying moisturiser or deodorant for 6 hours.
- All swimming, showering and vigorous exercise must be avoided for at least 6 hours.
- Don't sit on light coloured leather or fabrics until after taking a shower or bath as the colour guide can cause discolouration.
- Don't shave until 12 hours after your treatment.
Remember don't panic if you see colour in your shower or bath water. This is just the colour guide and washing off will reveal your fabulous colour underneath.
To maintain your spray tan we recommend that you:
- Moisturise regularly. Hydrated skin is essential for maintaining a longer life to your tan.
- Avoid long hot baths and showers as these speed up exfoliation.
- Pat your skin dry after a bath or shower. Rubbing your skin may take off your tan.
- Avoid swimming pools or sea water as these can reduce your tan.
- Take care when exercising as swaeting may cause your tan to fade unevenly.
Lotions containing alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) are used to increase exfoliation therefore their use will accelerate the fading process of your tan.